Monday, October 4, 2010

Crackle-crackle-crackle.  My seizure starts to take over my body. I slide down into my chair as my mother runs over to me and try’s to calm my body. She yells for my dad, and as he is running over, I can’t hear their voices at all. I’m flying free, I can see everything. Nobody is calling me a vegetable or a retard, just Shawn. I don’t know what my dad is going to do when I come back out of this seizure, if I come out of it. All I know is that my dad wants to kill me, because he thinks I’m suffering. The truth is; I really like living, even though I can’t move one single muscle in my whole body. Inside I am probably the smartest kid at the school I go to, but no one knows it.
 I start to come out of my seizure, but this time I don’t fall asleep. I am fully conscious, but my vision is a little bit blurry. I can hear voices, my moms, dads, sisters, and even my brothers. Everyone is there. I can tell that my mom and Cindy were both crying; by the way their voices sounded. I couldn’t hear Paul any more, I guess he left.
My dad had asked my mom and Cindy if he could be alone with me for a moment, of course they said yes. I could see my dad walk towards me, but he had something behind his back. Suddenly my eyes dart towards the window; I can’t see my dad any more. Now my vocalization is kicking in, all I can say is “Ahhhh.”
My eyes dart back to my dad, all I see is a pillow. As he walks closer I try to scream but nothing comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment